Sweepstakes of the Flesh Official Rules
COMPLETE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations (the “Official Rules”) govern the Rituel de Fille “Sweepstakes of the Flesh” (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Rituel de Fille (“Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY/WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- FORM OF ENTRY: You may enter by placing an order through ritueldefille.com between July 16, 2019 and July 23, 2019 to receive a game piece, only while supplies last.
- RECEIVE A GAME PIECE BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE WITH ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (“AMOE”): A Participant can request a Game Piece without placing an order through ritueldefille.com by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to:
RITUEL DE FILLEOne (1) Game Piece will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. Limit one request per envelope. AMOE Game Piece does not include Product Sample. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than July 16, 2019, and no later than July 23, 2019, and received by Sponsor no later than July 26, 2019. If Game Pieces are still available after July 23, 2019, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont (“VT”) residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules, or those received after no supplies of Game Pieces remain, will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
ATTN: AMOE SWEEPSTAKES OF THE FLESH ENTRY REQUEST
2301 E 7TH ST, SUITE C105
LOS ANGELES, CA 90023 .
- PROMOTION PERIOD; DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF WINNING GAME PIECES: The Sweepstakes runs from July 16, 2019 through July 23, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"), while supplies of game pieces last. Regardless of what method of entry is used, all prizes must be claimed by 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on August 9, 2019. Claims made after that date will invalidate prize claim and cause the prize to be forfeited. All Prize Claim Documents and Eligibility Documents must be completed in full and returned for receipt by Rituel de Fille, Inc. no later than September 9, 2019. Claims received after that date will invalidate prize claim and cause the prize to be forfeited.
- INSTANT WIN: Winners will be determined via the received Game Piece. Game pieces will be randomly distributed between “Moon Drop Samples” and AMOE entries. Eligible entries are entries received in completion during the Promotion Period and that otherwise meet the requirements described in these Official Rules. If a given prize is not claimed by the required date(s), the prize will be forfeited.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
One (1) Rituel de Fille digital gift card in the amount of $1000. One (1) Rituel de Fille digital gift card in the amount of $500. Two (2) Rituel de Fille digital gift cards in the amount of $250. Two (2) Rituel de Fille digital gift cards in the amount of $100. Ten (10) Rituel de Fille digital gift cards in the amount of $50.Total actual retail value (“ARV”) for all prizes is $2700. Any tax on any prize and all expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the respective prize winner. Prize is non-transferable. The difference between any stated value and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded to the winner. No prize substitutions shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (together with any other documents that may be requested by the Promotion Entities), and may be required to fill and sign a W-9 tax payer request for identification, which must be returned along with valid proof of age within the stated deadlines or prizes will be forfeited. The odds of winning the $1000 Rituel de Fille digital gift card Grand Prize (including AMOE) are approx. 1 in 500 (ARV: $1000). The odds of winning the $500 Rituel de Fille Digital Gift Card First Prize (including AMOE) are approx. 1 in 500 (ARV: $500). The odds of winning the $250 Rituel de Fille Digital Gift Card Second Prize (including AMOE) are approximately 1 in 250 (ARV: $250). The odds of winning the $100 Rituel de Fille Digital Gift Card Third Prize (including AMOE) are approximately 1 in 250 (ARV: $100). The odds of winning the $50 Rituel de Fille Digital Gift Card Fourth Prize (including AMOE) are approximately 1 in 50 (ARV: $50). The Rituel de Fille Digital Gift Card can be used only for purchases of goods and services through ritueldefille.com in the United States and cannot be redeemed for cash and no change will be given, except where required by law. Not redeemable for prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. The number of available prizes will diminish as prizes are awarded. For instructions on how to claim a prize, visit https://ritueldefille.com/pages/sweepstakesofthefleshwinner
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Sponsor is not responsible for any: (a) postal delay, loss, or other shipping failure (b) telephone, computer system, hardware, software, network or other technical failure, malfunction or error; or (c) communication disruption or delays, including those related to or caused by Internet traffic, virus, bug, non-authorized intervention or human error. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or that are processed, reported or transmitted late or incorrectly, or that are lost for any reason, including, without limitation, computer, telephone, paper transfer, or human error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error. Each winner acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made any, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and all sponsors and administrators of the Sweepstakes, along with their affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims and actions of any kind arising from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages. By accepting a prize, each winner further releases Sponsor, its directors, officers, members, managers, employees, attorneys and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND SWEEPSTAKES; DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes without advance notice should any causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RIGHT TO USE NAME, PHOTO AND LIKENESS: By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her first name and last initial, addresses (city and state), photo and/or likeness in any and all media by Sponsor for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation, notice, review or approval in all media, except where prohibited.
- RULES/WINNER LIST: For a copy of the winner list or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Rituel de FilleOfficial Rules will be made available for 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.
“SWEEPSTAKES OF THE FLESH” RULES REQUEST/WINNERS LIST
2301 E 7th St, Suite C105
Los Angeles, CA 90023 .
- GENERAL: Each person who participates in the Sweepstakes fully and unconditionally agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decision of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
For questions or help entering this Sweepstakes, email Rituel de Fille at email@example.com.
©2019 Rituel de Fille. Copyright © 2019 Rituel de Fille. Rituel de Fille®, Spellbinding Natural Color™, “Moon Drop”, “Rare Light Crème Luminizer”,“Eye Soot”, “Inner Glow Crème Pigment”, “Forbidden Lipstick”, “Enchanted Lip Sheer”, "The Ethereal Veil Conceal and Cover", “Written in Blood”, the circle logo and the six-pointed stars decoration are trademarks of Rituel de Fille, Inc.